With a commercial property industry that’s no longer booming, China-based entrepreneurs have had to diversify their businesses to meet the constantly evolving needs and behaviours of customers and new industry challenges. It is with these hurdles in mind that Linver Insights organised the 8th Asia Pacific Commercial Real Estate Cooperation Forum (APCREC8)
More than 400 professionals and elites across the whole commercial property value chain graced the event, which took place at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel Riverside from May 24th to 25th, 2016. 39 percent of attendees were decision makers from commercial, operation, digital marketing and design management departments; 13 percent were founders of popular APP and communities; 17 percent were principals from leading architecture firms; 13 percent were unique retail brands and markets and 12 percent came from leading O2O/e-commerce companies and product/solution providers.
Some of the brands and businesses that were present at APCREC8 include, but are not limited to, IKEA Centres China, Greenland Business, Shimao, Gemdale, Vanke, CR Land, K11, Capitamalls, Winner Information Technology, Ruijie Network, HIKVISION, He Ma Xian Sheng, Linqu, Qdaily, Yidao, Friends+, One Way Space, eLab, Wanruoguli Group and Aqua China.
The event wasn’t just a forum. It also served as a crossover show, and moved away from the “commercial property” framework to cross-reference successful models of “community economy.”
Key Event Highlights:
- Yu Wei, CEO of One Way Space introduced a public space of intellectual, ideological and cultural life.
- Xu Lian Ming, CTO of Beijing RTMAP redefined the economic flow in the mobile Internet era and shared the case study of Joy City to explain how to connect customers with internet and better manage the customer flow at retail store.
- Cai Yi Cheng, Co-founder of eLab, Jin Du, Founder & CEO of Wanruoguli Group, Lin You Wei, Co-Founder of Aqua China and Hawk Wang, assistant chairman of UrWork(Beijing) had a discussion with the topic: “From 0 to 1, From Loyal Community to High-Grade Product”
- Manuel N. Zornoza, founder & principal architect of LATITUDE, Emily Phang, partner of Foster+Partners; Mikkel Bøg, COO of EFFEKT Architects, Mauro Resnitzky, founding director of Girimun Architects and Wang Fang, Chief Executive Officer & Found Partner of logon shared their insights on architecture innovation and saying farewell to traditional malls.
- Amy Xu, Director of Marketing at Joy City Property Limited presented a talk entitled “Hey! We Are Standing at The Crossroads of Goods and Emotions!” and explained how to operate commercially and manage quality customers using the Internet.
In addition to the forums, talks and workshops, a high-tech digital retail store was set up outside the venue’s conference room, with Cloud & Apps, Elo Touch, Sunflower Technology and Winner Information Technology sharing new innovations that would allow for greater interaction and a new shopping technology experience.
For further updates and a full list of APCREC8 events, visit the Linver Insights webpage or follow Linver on WeChat