Johnson Controls, a global leader in building technologies and solutions, has launched the T8800 series of thermostats – the first high performance BACnet thermostat designed and produced in Asia to meet the specific needs and requirements of the Asian market. Suited for both commercial and residential applications, the T8800 series is BACnet Testing Laboratory (BTL) listed and compatible with most existing systems and equipment.
The T8800 touch screen fan coil thermostat controls the fan coil with the local temperature to create a comfortable environment. It allows the user to select the temperature units, set points, modes, and different values to control the Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system to maintain the desired room temperature. The optional Occupied/ Unoccupied feature saves energy. The unit is incredibly easy to use, thanks to a highly intuitive user interface and a large LCD touch screen for ease of operation.
- Superior connectivity: Allows for up to 100 thermostats to be connected to a single BACnet network
- Highly customizable: With 6 function keys, users can program the thermostat to their specific needs
- Wide range of applications: The T8800 series comes in 3-basic models that covers 2 and 4-pipe heating or cooling, and 2-pipe modulating
- Real-time integrated clock: Displays day of the week and time and includes a timer on/off function (valid within 24h)
- Energy saving: Features an unoccupied function and an internal memory that retains the last events and parameter settings after a loss of power
- Ease of installation: Universal mounting with standard wall box allows for quick installation and replacement, minimizing downtime