HKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) 2017, organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) from October 27 to 30, 2017, brings together state-of-the-art technology and the latest design trends in lighting. More than 2,660 exhibitors are expected in 2017.
The Autumn Lighting Fair and the concurrent HKTDC Hong Kong International Outdoor and Tech Light Expo 2017, together form the world’s largest lighting marketplace. The Outdoor and Tech Light Expo will run from October 26 to 29, 2017 2017 at the AsiaWorld-Expo (AWE)
Comprehensive Product Categories
Zero in on the products that are relevant to your business. The fair covers the following:
- Commercial Lighting
- Hall of Aurora
- Household Lighting
- LED Recessed Spotlight
- LED Grow Light for Plant
- Wireless Speaker with Dimmable LED Lighting
- LED & Green Lighting
- Smart Lighting & Solutions
- Testing & Certification
- LED & Green Lighting – A proliferation of LED products, as well as other energy-saving solutions.
- Hall of Aurora – Top-tier branded lighting for upmarket retail stores and prestigious developments.
- Smart Lighting & Solutions – Components and complete solutions in smart lighting technology.
- Household Lighting – Many styles and price points in domestic lighting.
- Seminars and forums – There will also be social activities such as the Networking Reception
Supporting Services for Buyers
Among the services and facilities offered for buyers’ convenience are:
- Dragon Green, a haven for VIP buyers, offering complimentary snacks and beverages, Internet access, newspapers and magazines and private rooms for meetings;
- Courtesy Shuttle Bus Service runs between AWE and HKCEC, as well as serving major hotels and shopping centres in Kowloon.
Incentives for First-Time Overseas Buyers
First-time overseas buyers are entitled to exclusive travel incentives. Pre-registration is required. For enquiries, please contact HKTDC at (852) 2240 4235, or email email@example.com.